01 August 2011

watercolor love

I recently developed a watercolor obsession. Anything that has that 'look' of watercolor I instantly swoon over it...I think it looks so whimsical and the color pigment in most of it is perfect.


Here is a just a few photo shoots and products that might make you a lover too:



this photo set is perfect! The styling and clothing is all done by the designer Permanent Vacation.


I am also a BIG lover of chevron so when I saw these invites done by Wiley Valentine, I knew they had to be shown for the world to see. How LOVELY are these? I want to host a party so I can send these little beauties out!


now if your in the mood to let your creative side out then head over to the ruffled blog and check out this tutorial on how to make your own soy candle and then create the little lovely watercolor tag. Now how cute are these Christmas card envelopes featured on the oh happy day blog?!?

and last but not least...an item featured from Anthropolgie. As great as their items are you know that also comes with quite the price tag. Like this submerged watercolor bathing suit featured on Splendora...this little suit will only cost you $298. HA I am convinved Anthro could sell you a tree branch and sand and sell it for $60+ and people would buy it just because its 'Anthro'.


Well hope you enjoyed this watercolor loveliness!

No comments: