07 February 2010

walking it out

6 And this is God's plan: Both Gentiles and Jews who believe the Good News share equally in the riches inherited by God's children. Both are part of the same body, and both enjoy the promise of blessings because they belong to Christ Jesus.7 By God's grace and mighty power, I have been given the privilege of serving him by spreading this Good News. 8 Though I am the least deserving of all God's people, he graciously gave me the privilege of telling the Gentiles about the endless treasures available to them in Christ.9 I was chosen to explain to every ones this mysterious plan that God, the Creator of all things, had kept secret from the beginning. 10 God's purpose in all this was to use the church to display his wisdom in its rich variety to all the unseen rulers and authorities in the heavenly places.11This was his eternal plan, which he carried out through Christ Jesus our Lord. 12 Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God's presence- Ephesians 3:6-12

I see it and have heard the words to walk in confidence and in boldness, but I never could grasp the true understanding until I CLAIMED my identity in the eyes of my maker. My purpose and how its suppose to be displayed in the HUMAN form to reflect HIM. I couldn't stand in boldness without knowing I am a daughter of the MOST high. I couldn't REJOICE completely,while living with one eye glancing in the past. I couldn't experience these characteristics qualities without knowing His view of me.

And in finding my identity the result is practicing walking out boldness and confidence but most importantly, in finding my identity it is now a proclamation of these things, knowing that it's an inheritance of being one of Gods children. We don't earn our value, HE loved us first. We don't earn affirmation in our looks or our gifts, He GAVE them to us and call us HIS beloved. I've heard words like these, and in all honesty I shrugged it off for a long time because I 'already' heard these words, until I started believing the words of doubt and I know I don't serve a doubtful God.

Lets let love IN and let it be poured out unto those around us. Lets LIVE it. and not be fearful.

No comments: